Guests Terms and Conditions
- Lettings commence at 3 pm on day of arrival and end at 11 am on day of departure unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Smoking is not permitted within the hut.
- The number of people occupying the hut must not exceed those booked.
- The person booking the property will be responsible for the obligations and conditions of the booking.
- Persons must take responsibility for their own health and safety, in particular when using the BBQ and hot tub.
- The Owner provides what they consider to be sufficient logs, kindling and firelighters for the duration of your stay. In the event you require more these can be purchased on site. Please note ONLY well-seasoned hardwood can be used in the wood burner and hot tub.
- No responsibility for personal possessions can be accepted in or outside the property and for cars parked outside the property.
- Persons booking will not pass his/her booking to another party without consent from the Owner which will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Overnight visitors to the hut, not included within the booking, are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Two (2) night minimum stay applies unless promotions allow otherwise. Any damage to the property must be reported. Accidental damage or breakages over the value of £10 will be charged to the occupier. A £100 damage deposit is payable on arrival which will be refunded within 2 days of departure, minus any costs if anything is broken or damaged. An inventory accompanies the hut and all items listed remain the property of the Owner.
- We do not accept pets.
- WiFi Disclaimer – Guests are reminded that illegal file sharing is not permitted at this property and any violations will be the sole responsibility of the occupant.
- In the event of the hut becoming uninhabitable during your stay for the following reasons, fire, flood, electricity or water supply interruption, or acts of God, we reserve the right to offer a pro-rata refund. We cannot be liable for compensation due to loss of enjoyment in the event of the letting being affected by any of the above occurrences.
- In the event of cancellation, if payment has been made in full, we are able to offer a 75% refund if cancelled 8 weeks in advance of booking commencement. Cancellations made less than 8 weeks before commencement of booking will receive a refund of 75% of the total cost of the holiday only in the event the dates are re-booked. Cancellations must be notified in writing (including by email) to the Owner immediately. The deposit payment made to secure the booking is non-refundable. A holiday cancellation protection plan should be taken out to cover forced cancellations.
- All statements and information are given in good faith, are true and correct to the best of our knowledge and belief but the Owner accepts no liability in the event of any such statement or information being untrue or incorrect.
- The Owner accepts no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage sustained by any guest, visitors, vehicles or personal effects howsoever caused.
- The Owner reserves the right to decline accommodation and to order any unauthorised person off the premises.
- The Owner reserves the right to enter premises at any time but will always endeavour to do so when convenient to guests
- In the unlikely event of Guest’s conduct being unacceptable or where our Terms and Conditions are disregarded the Owner reserves the right to ask Guests to leave the premises. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the accommodation in good order and in a clean condition otherwise a cleaning charge will be levied. Please note that the convention for UK holiday cottages differs from hotels and holiday cottages in other countries. Guests are expected to leave the property in a similar state to which they find it (reasonable cleaning accepted).
Competition Terms and Conditions
For Facebook and Instagram
1. The Owner
1.1. The Owner of this Competition is Hutterly Beautiful, c/o Westleigh Farmhouse, Hersham, Bude Cornwall EX23 9LZ (the “Owner”).
2. The Competition
2.1. These terms and conditions govern competitions arranged by the promoted through Facebook and Instagram from time to time (“Competitions”).
2.2. The Owner will provide full instructions on how to enter the Competition in each Facebook & Instagram post about the Competition.
2.3. A person who would like to enter the Competition (“Entrants”) must follow the instructions on one of the Competition giveaway posts on the Owner’s Facebook and Instagram page. Entrants are not able to comment more than once, and anyone using multiple Facebook and Instagram accounts will be disqualified.
2.4. The Competition will run from the date and time of the first Competition post (the “Opening Date”) until the date and time as specified in the first Competition post (the “Closing Date”), when the Winner will be announced.
2.5. All competition entries must be received by the Owner in accordance with this clause 2 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
2.6. No purchase necessary.
2.7. All Entrants must adhere to the Competition rules as set out on the Facebook and Instagram posts and those detailed in these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition Entrants will have deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and the rules specified in the relevant Facebook and Instagram posts.
2.8. All entries by Entrants must comply with Facebook’s and Instagram’s terms and conditions and must not be inappropriate or offensive. The Owner reserves the right to disqualify any such entries at the absolute and sole discretion of the Owner.
2.9. All Entrants agree that they have the relevant authority and consent to submit that entry, and agree that it will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
3.1. The Competition is open to registered users of Facebook and Instagram aged 18 and over.
3.2. The Owner will not accept competition entries that are:
3.2.1. automatically generated by computer;
3.2.2. completed by third parties or in bulk;
3.2.3. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
3.3. The Owner reserves all rights to disqualify any Entrant if his/her/its conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
4. The Prize
4.1. The prize will be a complimentary break provided by the Owner.
4.2. The scope of the prize and its value are as detailed on the first Competition post.
4.3. The winner of the Competition (“Winner”) agrees to and accepts that the Owner’s standard Booking Terms and Conditions : https://www.hutterlybeautiful.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
4.4. The Winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
5. Winner Announcement and Claiming the Prize
5.1. The Winner will be drawn at random by the Owner and announced on the Owner’s Facebook and Instagram page within 48 hours of the Closing Date. No correspondence will be entered regarding the selection of the winning entries.
5.2. Instructions for the Winner will be provided on the Facebook and Instagram post announcing the Winner. The Winner must contact the Owner by email within 7 days of this post to claim the prize. The Owner reserve the right to request further information from the Winner including but not limited to their full name, address, telephone number, email address and proof of age.
5.3. If the Winner does not contact the Owner within 7 days of the post announcing the Winner, or if they contact the Owner and do not provide the information required, the Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. In this instance the Owner reserve the right to select another Winner from the remaining Entrants.
5.4. The Winner gives consent to the Owner publishing their name publicly along with any comments made for the Competition. The Winner also gives consent to the Owner to use their name and comments elsewhere for promotional purposes.
5.5. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
5.6. The Owner does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Owner will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Owner. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7.1. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Owner and not to Facebook and/or Instagram. This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Owner, not Facebook and/or Instagram.
7.2. The Owner reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
7.3. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Owner may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
7.4. The Owner reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
7.5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.